Now the only downfall is I have to fight some girls for the dress and hope they do not outbid but normally I am able to get what I want. I was able to score this cute Lilly Pulitzer Palm Reader Cathy Shift Dress which retails around $178.00 for $60.00 and that includes shipping.
For anyone who is scared to buy on Ebay, here are my suggestions.
1. Only buy from people with 98% or higher ratings. Typically these people will not mess with you and you will have nothing to worry about.
2. Only buy from people who post actual pictures of the product and not stock pictures. Most stock photos are scams are fakes.
3. Do not buy anything at retail price. That is stupid.You should of just bought it from the store then.
4. If you think it is to good to be true, it normally is. If I see something that is super low priced and is a stock photo, it is more than likely fake. Move on friend!
5. Read the ratings of the seller if you are worried about it. Check it out and see if it is worth bidding on.
6. If it something I really want, I will bid once or twice and if I get out bid, I get on the page right before the bidding is over and make sure I am the top bidder before the auction ends.
7. I never pay over $50-$60 for anything on Ebay. If I can not get it for cheap, it is not worth it. Remember, it is Ebay, you are not at Macys.
I have gotten 3 Lilly Pulitzer dresses over the past month or so and all of them have only cost me around $110.00 all together. That is still not even the cost of one dress so to me, it is worth it! Ebay is the place to go. I have even scored Kate Spade wallets and bags so if your looking for a good deal, check out Ebay! Also, they have no paid for me this post, it is all on my own. I am just super happy to be getting these deals and wanted to share!