Over the weekend I did get a few fun things accomplished though:
1. I went to an employee sale of a online company that is local here. I can't say who or what company but I did come home with a truck full of goodies. I got an entire outdoor wicker furniture set for my house for CHEAP and I got all kinds of goodies to decorate my flower beds with. I am super excited for spring.
2. I went to the gym. I always do this but it is one of my favorite things to ever do.
3. Me and the ole hubs went and spent some time with my grandparents. My grandfather has cancer and we are trying to spend as much time with him as possible. We took him dinner and just spent some quality time with my grandparents.
4. It was a gorgeous day yesterday so we were outside a good bit yesterday afternoon playing with the dogs. Having three dogs, you can not let them stay in the house all the time. It can get cramped and they can get restless. We let them outside as much as possible!
5. Of course we watched the Superbowl. I rooted for the Patriots as Chris Long is from here, Charlottesville. I gotta support someone from the hometown and I am super happy that they won!!
I hope everyone else had an amazing weekend like I did!! Make sure you read tomorrow! I have something really exciting to share!