If you have read my blog for the past few years, you know I am a big race day fan! I have been to a few races here in Virginia and every time I go I love to get there early and tailgate. We make an entire day of it. The only thing with getting somewhere at around 9:00/10:00 in the morning and staying all day for a night race, is you tend to party hard, have fun, you can get some aches and pains. Luckily there is Advil® Film-Coated tablets. They have a rapid release formula and it goes to *work in minutes on tough pain. For me, we love to play games, walk around which can make your feet ache, just have a good time. You can get a head ache, drink to many beverages, have a back ache. Nothing is faster on tough pain! You can even use it for menstrual cramps ladies!
Now while at race day, you want to enjoy your self, especially if you plan on being there all day and if you tailgate. So here are some of my tips for tailgating and how to have a good time while doing so.
Tips for Tailgating:
1. Bring cornhole boards. You will see rows and rows of these boards. I love mine as they are bright pink and always stand out!
2. Go check out all the vendors! There is always vendors giving away free stuff. You can score tons of free swag.
3. Pack a bag of necessities! You never know what you will need. Make sure you bring Advil® Film-Coated tablets as you more than likely someone will have a back ache, headache or some sort of other ache than will need cured. I keep mine in my purse!
4. Take pictures in the tourist signs. We have a big LOVE sign here at our racetrack. I always take a picture in it every time I go to race day!
5. Bring food. Lots and lots of food. You can never go wrong with food. You will find your self surprised at how much the food cost at the event so it helps to bring what you want to eat, with you.
6. Make sure you bring a tent and chairs. When you get tired from all that walking around, your feet are hurting, and you just took that Advil® Film-Coated tablet for your feet or headache, you are going to want to sit under the shade and rest for awhile.
7. Find a driver you like and try and meet them. I like Ty Dillon. He drives the #95 car and is a good driver! You can even meet some of the drivers during the day at special events. Make sure you find out ahead of time where the meet and greets are and try and get into them to meet Ty Dillon!
8. Bring music. You will want something to jam out to all day long while you are playing games, eating and socializing with friends.
9. Enjoy the race and race day. I have been to multiple races at different venues and they are all different. Get out there, enjoy them and have fun!
I have been to multiple races at different venues and they are all different. Get out there, enjoy them and have fun! Never let a ache or pain stop you again from enjoying race day and experiencing the fun that race day. If you aren't able to make it the track, make sure you tune in on November 20th for the Ford Ecoboost 400 in Miami and support Ty Dillon and the #95 car! Make sure you stop by Walmart today and pick up Advil® Film-Coated tablets for all your aches and pains! Also click here for a coupon to save money on Advil® Film-Coated tablets.