For me, as of lately, my blogging voice/niche is more of a fitness/weight loss/inspiration style. I am focusing on my self, my happiness and where I see my self going from here. Finding my blog niche, is something that has taken a long time. It did not happen over night and it has taken years. It has taken me not blogging for a period of time, it has taken me revamping my blog and finding my self. It takes work, energy and finding your self.
I find that the big things that help with finding what drives me to write:
- Who wants to read this?
- Is this something others can relate to?
- Am I able to help inspire or influence others?
- Can I grow from my own story and learn from them?
- Where do I see myself going from this?
- Is this something I think people will get enjoyment from?
- Can I get views and comments?