*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhatMattersToU #CollectiveBias*
Ladies, let's be real today. Being a female some times can suck and is not the most glamorous thing that we can be dealt. Aunt Flo shows up and is like BAM hello ladies! I am here to stay for about a week and you get to deal with me. For me, I still want to look cute and make myself as comfortable as can be while doing so. Even when I do not feel my best, I want to look my best and still pamper myself.
Luckily, that is where U by Kotex® comes in. Your period is personal and the new Style N' Store packs are a new every day item at Walmart. They come with 4 unique design to choose from and they have a convenient drawer feature for easy storage. Walmart now carries the U by Kotex® Cleanwear® Ultra Thin Pads and the U by Kotex® Barely There® Liners. They are both super comfortable and you will not even notice that they are there. They also come in some really cute designs and colors that make it now so embarrassing to have and use.
Now they are also offering a fun reward right now as well. The offer is live through 9/30/16. All you have to do is purchase 2 of U by Kotex® products at Walmart (Any Variation) and Text UbyKotex to 811811 and upload a photo of your receipt. Then you Go to UbyKotexrewards.com and register to choose your customized reward! How easy is that??
For me, I find it best if I can make my self the comfiest I possibly can. So here are a few things I do to relax while I am on my period.
8 Ways to Relax on Your Period
1. Take a relaxing bath. This helps my cramps and for me, helps my muscles ease up.
2. Cuddle with my dogs. Nothing helps better than relaxing with my puppies. They always know when I need a few cuddles and are always there for me when I am a little more emotional than normal. Cuddle a pet, I promise it will help.
3. Yoga! I normally can not stand yoga but some light stretching can help relax your cramps.
4. Hydrate! This one is key. I find that drinking a ton of water helps me relax and it helps flush my system.
5. Cuddle up with a good magazine.
6. Enjoy a movie night with a nice hot beverage. The drink will help your body relax and the lounging on the couch will help you destress.
7. Work out! Sometimes for me, going to the gym and actually doing a hard work out is what I need to get my cramps gone and my body feeling better. It helps get my body out of the slump that my period has put it in.
8. If all else fails...sleep on it!! I find that taking a long nap and sleeping is the best thing in the entire world ever for a period!
I have found that over the years and as I have gotten older, periods never change. They do not get easier. What gets easier, is learning to deal with it and what helps with it is when a product comes out like U by Kotex® that helps you cope with it. It also helps that they reward you as well. A period shouldn't be a punishment or a problem. What are some of your tricks/tips for making it through your period?
What matters most to you when you're on your period? Get up to $25 in rewards just for you by purchased U by Kotex® at Walmart!