In Virginia, spring is trying to decide whether or not it wants to show up. One day it is 70 degrees and sunny out. The next day it is 30 degrees. That is the worst part about March in Virginia. You never know what weather you are going to get. I am so ready for spring though. I have an entire list of things I want to do and I can't do them until spring arrives.
1. Plant in my garden. I have a medium sized flower bed at my house and I want to make a few new ones this year. We built the house 5 years ago and we are finally getting some landscape stuff done.
2. Run outside. I love/hate running but when I am outside and able to run, it is not as bad.
3. Have cookouts. I love corn hole and cookouts in the summer. There is literally nothing better.
4. The beach. With spring comes vacation and in less than 2 months I will be on the beach sipping a drink. I can not wait for my toes in the sand.
5. Bonfires. I hate bonfires in the winter but love them in spring and summer. Plus, you can roast marshmallows and make smores!
6. 5ks. I run a ton of races every year and they are the best in the spring!