I have been blogging for a few years and every now and then I get the blogging bug and sometimes, I hate my blog and never want to see it again. I have found that some of these resources are amazing and have really helped me with growing my blog, making it look better and just having fun with it. Also..anything free makes it that much better because lets be honest, it can get pricey after you buy a blog design.
1. Bloggers. Other bloggers are your best resource. I have a few select few that I talk to on a typically regular basis. If I ever have any issues or questions, they help me out and are always there if I need some blogging advice. Some will even give you a blog critique for free which is nice to get someone else's view.
2. Pic MonkeyIf you need to edit a image, add text to something or even add a nice border, use this site. It is free and they have a lot of good apps that go along with it. There is a paid part of it but who needs that??
3. Photoscape. I suck at editing images most of the time but this has really helped me. I am to cheap to actually buy photoshop and this is free. I have used it a ton and actually have made some really cute printable items that I have at home in frames.
4. Freerangestock. This is the best place to get free photos for your blog. I use them some and it never hurts to throw a photo into a blog post.
5. Free Fonts. When I downloaded Photoscape, I needed some fonts to play with, so I went to 1001 Free Fonts. It has some of the cutest and fun fonts as well as more scripty styles.
6. Free Blogger Template. I had my layout custom made BUT for the longest time I had a free template until I finally broke down and started paying for mine. Blogger Candy has some of the best free templates.
7. Grooveshark. Want to throw a song on your blog for a post? Grooveshark is free. Some post I have done in the past are filled with music and I love it. It breaks up the blog and gives some diversity to it.
What are some things you have found that are free and help you with your blog??