I posted the other day some June Goals that are more short term goals for me. It got me thinking about some of my long term goals and dreams. I have so many of them. Some are very unrealistic while others, not so much. I hope I can accomplish/do all of these but who knows!
1. Become a published writer. I have always dreamed of writing a fiction novel. I hope one day I can make it come true and put pen to paper and love what I have wrote.
2. Work for Nascar. I know this is a odd one but I would love this. Even if it is just for one day. Just let me in!!
3. Meet some celebs. This odd as well but the only famous person I have met is Donny Osmond when I was at Disney. I have a nice wish list of celebs I would LOVE to meet. Let's name a few: Colin O'Donoghue, Alex Skarsgard, Dale Jr., and many more.
4. Travel to England. England is just amazing, it seems so classy and different from the U.S.
5. Get my Masters degree. This one is the most realistic of my goals and the only thing stopping me is $$. UGH!
6. Be on Big Brother. I love love love this show. It would be a dream come to true to even make it on there. I would be a complete mess and probably emotional as can be, but dang, can't you see me on there??