- 1 fluid ounce light rum
- 1 fluid ounce blue curacao
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce cream of coconut
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 pineapple slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Combine run, blue Curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and 1 cup crushed ice in blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Pour into whatever cup you want.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
I used Malibu Rum for mine. I also did not measure the best as I was at the beach and had no teaspoons, etc. I love this drink and plan on it make it a ton more!