Thursday, April 23, 2015
The Stages of Getting a New Dog
We just got a new puppy last weekend, Bella, which if you have not read my blog then you need to read this
. I have noticed that every time we get a new dog, we go through these stages.
1. To get the dog or not get the dog? Big question.
2. Screw it. I'll get the dog.
3. Damn it...we got the dog. Can we afford it? No turning back now.
4. Lets introduce it to the other dogs. Hope they don't eat her.
5. Oh well that went well, she is freaked out and they hate her.
6. Oh wait..they are sniffing butts, they like her.
7. Crap...she peed inside. Here we go!
8. Do we have puppy food? DAMN IT!
9. Try to wet down regular dog food until you get puppy food.
10. Aw she is so cute when she sleeps.
11. DOES SHE HAVE WORMS? CRAP!
12. Omg her whine is so cute.
13. WHY WONT SHE STOP WHINING??? STOP!
14. What will we name her? Dang it this could takes days if not weeks to figure out.
15. WHY IS SHE WHINING AGAIN?
16. STOP POOPING INSIDE.
17. Where did she go? She is so little.
18. Why did we we do this? We were not thinking.
19. Did you call the vet yet? That bill will suck.
20. OMG she is so cute.
21. Seriously, will she ever pee out side?
22. Aw look she is fitting in.
23. Welp no turning back now. It has been 24 hours.
24. STOP WHINING.
25. Puppy breath, not cute.
26. Aw I love her already.
It is a vicious cycle! I love our dogs and our new addition Bella but please pray for us that she stops whining so much at night!!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Hey leave me some love! I love reading your comments and I always reply!
Post Comments (Atom)