So with Valentines Day quickly approaching, I am freaking out on what to get Chris. I have read all those gift guides but none of them apply to him. I need a realistic gift guide with gifts I know he will actually like and use.
1. Beer. I mean honestly...what guy doesn't love a 12 pack of beer with a nice red bow around it?
2. Pajamas. Now this is more of a get your husband type gift. I know he needs new ones and I love buying things like this for him.
3. DVD's of his favorite show. He loves some South Park and the Simpsons. I am thinking maybe a couple sets from one of them will keep him entertained and he can watch them when I work out and I don't have to!
4. A home cooked meal. My husband loves my cooking (or I think he does) and he prefers to have an amazing meal at home. Plus..you avoid all of the traffic and craziness of going out.
5. A massage. Free..easy...and who does not love a massage?
6. Candy. My husband is a candy FREAK! He loves candy and gets up in the middle of the night to eat some of it.
7. Anything camo. This may be just for my husband but his favorite color is camo. Almost every day he has something camouflage on.
What are you getting your spouse/significant other for Valentines DA?