I started my blog over 2 years ago and way back then I had no idea how much I will and can learn from blogging. I started my blog as just a fun way to post stuff and I didn't really post anything that mattered to me or anyone else. Now I post 4-5 times a week and really love this thing. It has grown into something I would have never guessed could happen.
1. Blogging can be hard.
2. Writers block is real. Happens all the time to me and sometimes it is easier to just skip a day.
3. Skipping a day or two is okay. If you don't have good content or something worth reading, don't post it. Save your mental juices!
4. You will become best friends with some amazing bloggers. They will help you grow and learn.
5. Not all bloggers are nice. Some are mean witches and don't care about "little bloggers".
6. Having a private blog that goes public to your friends and family is one of the scariest things ever.
7. It is okay to post sponsored content if it fits your blog.
8. Always give credit where credit is due.
9. Not everyone will love you. Not everyone is going to be nice. Live with it and move on.
10. As much as you don't want to care about it, your GFC # will matter to you more than you think.
11. Not every post needs a picture.
12. It's a blog. It is meant to have mistakes, fun times and sometimes hard times.
13. Love your blog!
I have learned a lot over the past 2 years and I am sure I am going to learn so much more!