Like most people, I have things I do not like. Some things are normal some are odd and some are things I just think are gross!
1. Sangria. I know...everyone love its but really..it is gross. I can't stand the taste. Mix it with something you say? Nope..still nasty.
2. Cats. We just don't get along. I am a dog person completely. I grew up with my parents having cats and I never got along with them. We knew to not cross paths or things got ugly.
3. Wine. This goes with the Sangria. I try wine over and over. I try to like it, I really do...but I HATE IT. I am sucker for a beer though.
4. Berries of any kind. Odd? I know. I don't eat strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc. fresh. I will eat them as a flavor but not fresh. It is a texture thing for me.
5. Onions. Once again...gross and a texture thing.
6. Scary movies. I used to love them as a kid/teenager but as I have gotten older I have not been able to watch them. I am a puss.
7. Awkward moments. When an awkward moment comes on in a movie, TV, or play I can't watch it. If someone is going to sing and make a idiot of them self, they are going to express their love to someone and fail, I can not watch it. I feel for them and it makes me feel bad. I will change the channel.
8. Any reptile. I will kill it. If I see a snake in the road, I will swerve to hit it. I don't care if it is a black snake. It needs to die. Same goes for bugs. I don't even go into the reptile exhibit at the zoo.