There are a great deal of things that annoy me and everyone has their own! Some are little and some are big:
1. Calling me kid. I am an adult. I may be in my late 20's but I am an adult. Please do not refer to me as a kid just because you are older than me. Also calling others kid because you are older than them by a few years annoys me as well. PLEASE STOP.
2. Driving slow in the fast lane. Get. Over. I mean really. What is the point of even being in this lane if you are going to drive slower than my grandma? You are earning yourself a nice stink eye from me!
3. Talking on your cell phone in the check out line at the grocery store. If your conversation was that important, you would have taken care of it before the store. HANG UP THE PHONE. No one wants to hear about your drama, your boyfriend, or you family issues.
4. Touching plants on my desk. I have people that fill the need to touch my plants on my desk. They have slowly killed a few. Seriously, why are you touching my plant????
5. When at work, people who fill the need to eavesdrop on conversations and then butt in when they have nothing to do with them.
6. Humidity. I know this one is out of my control but it killed my hair today.
7. Whispering. UGH. Do not whisper. It is so rude. It makes me paranoid and I think you are talking about me.
What annoys you? As you can tell..I am in a annoying mood today so leave me some stuff to laugh at!