Most people like to say pitbulls are mean dogs and blah blah blah. WHATEVER! I have 2 dogs, 1 pitmix and 1 pit. Well..Miss Itsy Bitsy is the pitbull and I am here to set to the story straight.
She is a big baby.
1. She is scared of bunny rabbits. I let her outside a few months ago to do her lady business and all of sudden she took off running and hid behind my legs. I freaked because I thought a bear (they are around our house so it happens) a deer, or some other creature may have scared her. Nope it was a rabbit.
2. Last night Chris was playing with the dogs. He kept squeaking the squeaker in the toy. Zoey just barked any played with him. Itsy....not having it. She ran to me jumped in my lap. She would not go near Chris until the toy was put away.
3. If someone yells she tucks her ears back and hides in her crate. She is not big on confrontation.
4. Rain and snow? Not happening in this little Divas worlds. She won't even attempt to go out side in the rain and snow. You have to force her out in it to go bathroom.
5. If she see's a dog a tiny bit bigger than her self, she cowers down and tucks her tail. Wimp.
6. The bathtub. Itsy likes to fight me in the tub. She doesn't bite me or anything like that, she just jumps out every chance she can so when she sees me taking a nice bubble bath she decides it is not safe and has to stare at me very creepy like and whine.
Obviously she has issues.
Despite all her little scaredy cat ways I love my little Itsy Bitsy!