With the time change, there is alot more "time" in my afternoons. Normally before the time change I would get home at dark after work and I would be busy with stuff in the house. With the time change now, I have a lot more time (sorry for all the uses of time) on my hands. Here are some things I plan to use during my free time:
1. Get some more running in. Before I would get home at dark and psh if I was going running in the dark. Now, I have a few hours I can get a run in and still get stuff done around the house. I need to get A LOT of running in as I am running Mudderella in September.
2. Cleaning my house more during the week and not just on weekends. I spend all the time cleaning on the weekends. If I could break it down during the week, that would be amazing!
3. I am back in school and if I can do a 1 to 2 days a week, my weekends would love me more.
4. I need to start planning meals more. I typically just throw something together even if it is not healthy. Any tips here would be great.
5. Our yard is in desperate need of some TLC. We built our house about 3 years ago and we have finally gotten the inside looking the way we want. We now need to work on the outside. We literally do not have one bush or flower outside. I need to start on this but the whole money thing, scares me. I just don't want to spend thousands of $$$ on my yard. What is a cheap way to make your yard look cute or nice?
These are a few things I plan on doing in my evenings since it is staying light out longer!!! Any tips would be appreciated!