1. In Death Series by J.D. Robb (Nora Roberts) This is a great series about a cop in the mid 21st century. I have read every book in it, there are 39 books I believe in the series and a few that are short stories with it.
2. The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer. I can't help it but I love this series. The books are better than the movies and I can read the series over and over and not be bored. I do have favorite books in it and some I hate, like New Moon because lets be real...Team Edward people.
3. Fifty Shades of Grey Series by E.L. James. I think every adult woman should read this. It is romantic, annoying and so many things in one 3 book series. I loved it and I got past the whole sex stuff and actually saw a romance past it.
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Seriously we all wish we were Katniss. Enough said.
5. Anything by Nicholas Sparks.
6. The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charliane Harris. If you like the TV show True Blood, you need to read the books. They are amazing and there is so much more in the books than in the TV show.
Now if you notice all of my favorite reads are romance/fiction/NOT REAL!/will never happen in real life. I do not like to read autobiographies or a book about history. I like happy books (except for the In Death Series...a lot of murder there) that do not take much thought. I don't want my head to hurt. I like being able to visualize who I want in the character. I like being able to escape reality for a tiny bit and just read about something new/different.
Now I need some things books/series to read as I can only read these books so many times before I know all the lines. So..please leave me some good books/series for me read. I need something new!