Here is how most people around here have dealt with the snow:
1. Snow is coming.
2. Kids are so excited because school will be closed.
3. After the snow, we get to shovel it. We got 18 inches at our house people.
4. Boredom sets in pretty quick in the country when it snows. I could not get my car out until yesterday so imagine my house.
5. Everyone was tweeting and face booking pictures of the snow and them playing in it. I just wanted it go away. Chris tried to get me to go out in it. Not happening.
6. About day 3 I was done. I wanted no more snow, no more snow cream and no more snow pictures.
7. Finally I got my car out yesterday after being stranded for 4 days at home. THANK YOU BABY JESUS!
Seriously I would be content with no snow..ever again. It is over rated. I am struggling getting out of my driveway, there is ice everywhere and my dogs don't want to go outside.