Today has been a long week with all of the snow we have had. It is not melting fast enough with the cold and I am OVER IT. I am so glad it is Friday. I decided to link up with 5 on Friday today since I rarely do it!
1. I got my Erin Condren planner last night in the mail. I won it from Chelsee's blog. I am so excited to have it. It is for the store and I love it!
2. Tonight I get to see Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line and Tyler Farr in concert. I am a huge country music fan and the only thing that would make this better is if Miranda Lambert was there. I am leaving work early to get ready for it and you can expect some fun tweets tonight.
3. The store is doing great and taking off! I am selling out of things quick so if you see something you want, make sure you grab it. Go check it out. Country Couture I am also thinking of getting custom shirts with the logo on it and maybe coozies...let me know what you think!
4. I was going to get a hair cut, but I trimmed my bangs my self and BAM don't need one now. Take that hair salon!
5. I am starting to cook a lot more and the husband is very thankful for that. You can expect more recipes on the blog. Also, if you have some healthier recipes that you would like to direct my way...send them over!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and makes it wonderful! I plan to do just that!