Right now, with the Christmas being here and me grieving, I would like nothing better than Christmas to just go away. I know I can not make that happen so I am having to cheer my butt up and be a happy camper. I never thought I would be in these shoes or dealing with all this but I am. You see this stuff on the news and never realize it can happen to you.
Things I am doing to make my self happy right now:
1. Surrounding my self with happy people/people that love me. This is my family, friends, blog friends. I can not take negativity at this point and I am getting rid of it in my life. Around the holidays I really do not need it with everything else I have been through lately.
2. As much as I love music, especially Christmas music, I can not listen to it right now. The other night one song made me cry out of no where so typically I do not listen to music. If I do, it is music has no meaning at all to me. So my love for country music is taking a back seat as Miranda Lambert makes me cry to much.
3. No more reading the news. My nephew is not a statistic. He was a person with feelings, a life, who had a great personality.
4. I am trying to keep my self busy with things I love to do. I am trying to do a lot of crafty projects, I am staying busy with the store, and I clean my house....A LOT!
5. I am trying to keep up with blogging and not be such a sad blogger. I know my writing has been mostly sad these past 2 months and I am sorry for that. My blog is my outlet. It will be happy soon. I am working on it and it is going to take time for me to get back to me.
There are so many other things I am doing but my brain is not working at the moment as I have not had any coffee. I hope everyone had a great day! Focus on the positive. That is what I do every day.