*I received the following product(s) in exchange for my honest review. Al opinions stated are my own. *
By now you have heard of SodaStream or seen the commercials on TV. I have always wanted to try it but was wondering how it tasted or if it was actually worth it.
When the lovely people at SodaStream sent this delicious package to my house, I was stunned. They sent so many goodies that it has taken us forever to try them all!
Now I know you may think who needs a soda making machine at their house? Well....I do! I love root beer and ginger ale. My husband is a huge energy nut. They have all of these. My husband even fell so much in love with their energy drink that I had to go buy more of the flavor at Target and I found it on clearance. I even bought more of the SodaStream bottles because we make so much of the flavors. The energy drink taste just like redbull and you save so much money by buying this. You are not having to to purchase soda and juice as frequent and you are reducing waste.
Look at how simple it is to use!
The steps are so easy!
- Fill the One liter bottle with cold water to the fill line.
- Attach the SodaStream bottle the machine. (It easily goes on)
- Carbonating the Soda – Press and release the button on top of the SodaStream machine quickly until you hear three loud buzzes. This took me a try or two to understand but my husband got it right away!
- Measure a cap full of your favorite flavor, and pour into the liter bottle slowly (tilt the bottle for best results while doing this step)
- Place the SodaStream cap onto the bottle, and shake gently.
Now when you run out of the the carbonation all you have to do is take the empty canister to a store like Target, Walmart, or even Bed Bath and Beyond and they exchange it for a small fee. You do not have to buy a new one. The other great thing about Soda Stream is with us, we love to recycle and with us, there is less recycle since we are only using one bottle and no cans!
Now soda stream is Eco-Friendly. Every time a Soda Stream user uses their Soda Stream soda maker instead of purchasing soda from a store, they are reducing their CO2 footprint!
You can purchase your own SodaStream at a variety of retailers like Target, Kohls, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond or just go here!
A big thanks to SodaStream for this opportunity!