Today feels like a Monday to me. I am staving already even though I had breakfast. I could literally eat a house right now and I just want to go back to bed.
I figured today I could show you my mornings! The alarm clock sound drives me insane. The dogs stare me down. Itsy likes to play hide and seek. So lets give you a peak into how I start my day...
1. Listen to the alarm go off until Chris tells me to turn it off.
2. Let the dog outs. Typically this ends with me chasing Itsy through the yard since she likes to wander off. Sometimes I step in little presents the dogs have left me (we live on 60 acres and they love to go right in front of the house)
3. Finally get a shower and do my make up and hair. This is about a 40 minute process. Don't judge me. I like to look semi good every day and this is as good as it will get. I blow dry and straighten my hair every day. I wish I didn't have to but I am OCD about it.
4. Time to get dressed which is a whole process. I have to dress professional for work. I want to look nice but not look like an old grandma. Which normally this just makes me upset. Boobs are too big and I feel fat by the time it is done.
5. After being stared at by the dogs for the last hour, it is now time for their breakfast and mine.
6. I then make my lovely hour long journey to work where I hate every other care driver due to the fact that they can not drive. I wish I had a tank and could run them off the road. Seriously...people can not drive on 29.
7. I then get to walk 15 minutes from the parking garage to my office. Seriously..who would even make up this stuff? Rain, snow, hot or cold I get to walk. YAY ME!
Then..I work..and go home just to do it all over again.