It is my favorite blog post of the week and least favorite day of the week. Monday and I have have yet to reach a understanding of each other. We still hate each other and have yet to become friends. Monday is a complete bish!
I did have a fabulous weekend with my lovely hubs though!
1. I got to drive home in a rain storm on Friday. I thought this was a sign of bad things to come but it was not. I could barely see so of course I took pictures while driving.
2. We went to a car show on Saturday. This was the man part of the weekend. I had to walk by EACH CAR and act like I knew what Chris was talking about.
3. This car he fell in love with...I thought it was cute with the flames.
4. We had Thai on the UVA corner for lunch. It was to die for!
5. We ended Saturday by drinking and having a bonfire. On facebook some people said it was more of a campfire...psh that made my hubs put brake clean on it and he took the air hose from the garage to it so the fire would be bigger!
6. Selfie of course!
7. Bon fire Shenanigans.
8. My parents came over and had dinner with us. My mother cooked everything thank god!
9. Hair is colored and cut finally!
This also happened yesterday...
Womp womp...Poor Kyle..can never catch a break! Maybe this weekend at Richmond!