The weekend has ended and it is raining here today but that only means one thing...it is time for weekend shenanigans!
1. My hubs took me on a road a call with him...that ended up being a two day span..but I got some amazing views from it!
2. I love Virginia and would not want to live anywhere else. The Blue Ridge Mountains are amazing!
3. I also got to drive his truck and was in heaven because of this which prompted horrible selfies. My grandmother even dissed me on this photo above.
4. We went to a party Saturday night with a campfire....rednecks, campfire, and bootlegger. If you have not had bootlegger..please get some. This stuff taste like koolaid and will put you in the dirt quick.
5. Redneck ingenuity at its finest. Hook one truck to another and lets see what happens.
That is my weekend summed up once my migraine decided to go away!