So this has been a good week but tiring. Twice I have taken naps in my car while in the garage before work. I know..get to bed earlier but I find that I prefer facebook stalking and chatting it up with some lovely bloggers on twitter!
Here are some things I am loving this week.
1. Be Enchanted body lotion from Bath and Body works. It has a fabulous smell and keeps my skin hydrated for hours!
2. Victoria Secrets Aqua Kiss Body Mist- This stuff is by far my favorite mist that they have. It has a great scent that is not over powering and stays all day long. I have tried other mist from here and they are to strong or too fruity and this one is perfect. It has a great smell that is not over powering but is just enough that you can smell it! I get compliments all the time!
3. WARM WEATHER. It has been wonderful weather here in Virginia. I am loving it! I am ready for spring..can we skip Winter?
4. I have a huge addictions to some clementines. I can not stop eating this suckers. I eat a bag a week..true story!
5. Kiki La Rue...How do I live before I found this? Her clothes are amazing and I want to buy everything. There are so many great tops and accessories that I can not wait to try out!
I also weighed my self this morning and the weight did not change..bummer but it did not go up. Here is a pic from this morning and hey I am happy with the way I look and that is all that matters!
I have a super goofy look on my face..as you can see..not so good at taking selfies!
I am also linked up over here today!