My top favorite things about fall!!
1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice. I tried it for the first time this year and it is amazing. I now drink this about 3 times a week. It is within walking distance from my office which is now bad news for me and I am not sure what I am going to do when it gone.
2. Pumpkins!! We grew our own pumpkins this year. We threw our old pumpkins last year in our garden and we ended up getting 5 pumpkins this year out of it. That was a nice money saver right there!
3. The leaves changing in Virginia are amazing! I live right by Skyline Drive. I can walk to it through our backyard..its a LONG walk but I can do it if I ever wanted to and we drive up there when the leaves change and its beautiful. If you ever get the chance to see the leaves changing in Virginia..do it. It is amazing.
4. Fall festivals. We have so many fall festivals around here it is hard to pick which to go to. In Madison, we have Graves' Apple Harvest. Over the mountain there is Dayton Days. You can get so many things for your house, there is apple picking..there is to much to name off.
5. Pumpkin roll. This is one of my favorites. I have never been able to make this. I buy one at Yoders http://www.yoderscountrymarket.net/ and it beats every one I have ever tried.
6. Pumpkin Pie...who does not love a good pumpkin pie? They are so good and put a little ice cream or whip cream on top? Very good. I love baking these and they make the house smell good.
7. Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin. I am all about burning candles in my house. I love the smell of them and nothing can beat them. I love Yankee Candles because they last a very long time and the Spiced Pumpkin smells amazing!
These are just a few reasons I love fall..what are yours? I would love to hear them!!!